Al Berger, DDS is a Digital Impression Practice and Proud Owner of an iTero® Element™ Intraoral Scanner
Here at Dr. Al Berger’s Dental Practice, We’ll Make a Great First Impression
The iTero Element Scanner is a state-of-the-art digital impression system that eliminates the need for messy putty in your mouth. With our iTero Element Scanner, we can digitally capture a detailed 3D model of your teeth and gums. Not only is this process far more comfortable than the old putty based impressions, but it’s faster and can offer a superior clinical endpoint.
• No goop or gag to worry about
• Fast, accurate impression
• Ideal for crowns, bridges, implants, and Invisalign® clear aligners and retainers
• See a simulation of your potential Invisalign treatment outcome
During the impression process, you can breathe or swallow as you normally would. You can even pause during the process if you need to sneeze or just want to ask a question. The scanner gives us a 3D model of your mouth that can be used for your dental services including the Invisalign Outcome Simulator to show you what your new smile might look like.
– No gooey mess associated with impression materials
– Breathe and swallow naturally during the digital 3D scan – No unpleasant taste
– Does not expose you to radiation
– Uses a laser to generate the images
– Precise fit of crowns, bridges, veneers, and Invisalign®
– Eliminates the need to retake impressions multiple times
– View 3D scans onscreen with your dentist immediately – Digital impressions taken for restorative purposes
– are complete in approximately 3 to 5 minutes